Thursday, November 19, 2009
More X-rays
JoDee has commented many times about a deep “clicking” sound when she breathes in, so they took her down for more x-rays of her chest. We still haven’t heard back about the shoulder, so I guess we’ll have two results to be waiting for. JoDee has been able to rest quite well today, which gives me a chance to work on the insurance quagmire (and make blog posts).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad to hear she's getting some much needed rest! You're doing a great job, Bryan!
ReplyDeleteWow JoDee, up and moving already! Thats fantastic! No wonder your amazing the doctors and nurses. I think this is another testament of the power of prayer, physical fitness and shear determination on your part. We know there is a long road ahead with lots of bumps but were sure pulling for you. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys. We love you and are praying daily for your continued success. Good work Bryan, sure hope your taking care of yourself and getting some rest as well. Love you lot's guys and will try to keep in touch more. Aunty R, Uncle Keevin and Family
ReplyDeleteBryan
ReplyDeleteI'm thrilled that JoDee is to the point where she complains about clicking sounds instead of infections, punctures and/or fluid in the lungs. We are all relieved with the progress she is making and I jumped for joy when I heard JoDee was up and walking.
What an inspiration Jodee! My husband cracked 1 rib and milked it for weeks!!! I knew women were tougher than men! I am praying everyday for your continued improvement. Take care and hope to see you soon. We love you always.
ReplyDeleteCindy Wedel