Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rough night

JoDee had a very difficult time last night managing pain and resting. Not sure if we pushed too hard yesterday or what. Hopefully she’ll be able to get some rest today with all that goes on. The doctors keep pushing her to get out of bed and to try and walk. It is great for her body to do this, but it is exhausting. Her goal is to get rid of the oxygen asap. She hates the tubes in her nose and she says the smell is driving her crazy.

12 comments:

  1. Take it easy there turbo! :) Still praying here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration to us all. We love you JoDee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll do it JoDes, just be patient with yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can both get some more rest today and that you continue to improve, JoDee. Any news on the shoulder?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bryan, tell JoDee that I'll bring her some of my famous potato salad if she keeps up the great work (and if it would help motivate her, obviously). :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep going JoDee! O2 stinks eh? Sorry to hear that, but keep breathing, we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about the rough night. I am so impressed by all your progress, though! We're still praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go JoDee! You've always been so strong and determined. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers constantly.
    Craig, Helen, Andrew, Mikael, Alyssa & Steven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eric and Chrystal Jensen - BarnwellNovember 19, 2009 at 2:59 PM

    Sorry to read about a rough night...but keep it up both of you! We are so happy to read of the progress so far!It's so much more than I anticipated I would read here. Our family continues to keep you all in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're thinking of you and praying for you JoDee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We love to hear of the great progress you're making JoDee. We are thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who shows us daily His love! We love you and you're in our constant thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's great progress JoDee but don't overdo it.
    We don't want any setbacks. I was at the Temple today and put the whole family on the prayer roll. I'm sure this is hard on the children, too. We love your little family so much and are praying for you daily...Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete